DynCorp International will be participating in the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Leveraged Finance Conference in Boca Raton, Florida on December 4, 2012, at 7:30 a.m. Eastern Time. Steve Gaffney, chief executive officer, will present.
A link to the webcast and presentation will be available on DynCorp International website at www.dyn-intl.com in the Investor Section.
Earlier this month, Gaffney presented at the Citi 2012 North American Credit Conference in New York, N.Y. He discussed each strategic business Group and highlights from third quarter 2012 results. Gaffney also went into detail on what sets DI apart from other companies: it is uniquely positioned to support the U.S. government and its allies in all phases of the conflict life-cycle, during conflicts and afterward in the diplomacy and development phases.
Gaffney also summarized DynCorp International’s third quarter earnings results, highlighting several successful programs.
About the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Leveraged Finance Conference
The 2012 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Leveraged Finance Conference brings together leading investors and senior company executives to share their views of the future, convey winning business strategies and identify cutting-edge investment opportunities.
- Presentations by key management from more than 160 high-yield companies
- Interactive dialogue, small group and one-on-one meetings
- Thought-provoking keynote speakers and insightful panels, including sessions on Credit Strategy and opportunities in Global CLO and Distressed Debt
- Evening networking events
- Keynote address from Joe Scarborough, host of MSNBC’s Morning Joe and former Congressman
- Keynote address from Bill Cowher, former head coach, Pittsburgh Steelers, current analyst for NFL Today on CBS