SUPPORTING SURVIVORS WHO HELP SURVIVORS HEAL
At DynCorp International (DI), our employees care about the health and well-being of their families, friends, colleagues and communities. This year, DI has partnered with the Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS) for the First Annual DI Journey of Hope Golf Tournament.
You are invited to join us at The Golf Club Fossil Creek on September 21, 2018 for the DI Journey of Hope Charity Golf Tournament. All proceeds from the tournament will go directly to TAPS in support of their mission to provide peer-based emotional support to all those who are grieving the death of someone who died during or as a result of their military service to the United States.
SCHEDULE AND INFORMATION
Date: September 21, 2018
Time: Registration at 7:00am, Shotgun start at 8:00am
Location: Fossil Creek Golf Club, 3401 Clubgate Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76137
Format: Four-person captain’s choice scramble
All Golfers Receive: Carts, greens fees, range balls, drinks on the course, hot breakfast and lunch and a tee gift
All sponsorships include recognition on event website and signage and a complimentary foursome in the tournament.
- Hole Sponsor $2,000 (13 available)
- Men’s Closest to the Pin Sponsor $3,000
- Women’s Closest to the Pin Sponsor $3,000
- Men’s Longest Drive Sponsor $3,000
- Women’s Longest Drive Sponsor $3,000
- Awards Sponsor $2,500 (4 available)
- Hole-in-One Sponsor $3,500
- Breakfast/Registration Sponsor $2,500
- Beverage Cart Sponsor $3,000 (2 available)
- Silver Sponsor $5,000 (2 available)
- Gold Sponsor $7,000 (2 available)
- Platinum Sponsor $10,000 (2 available)
A flyer with this information can be found here.
The sponsorship form may be downloaded here. Once completed, please email it to Francesca Toya at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your company’s logo.
All proceeds go directly to TAPS (federal tax ID 92-0152268).
Raffle tickets will be sold for:
- 1 ticket = $10
- 10 tickets = $50
- Arms’ length wingspan = $100
A list of raffle items will be published two weeks prior to the event.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!