On April 25, DynCorp International (DI) held our annual International Walking Day Challenge. DI had more than 15 teams racing to take the most steps during the designated nine-hour period, and everyone was pushing for the win!
Here are the eagerly anticipated team results!
- Ammo Dawgs, KAF, Kandahar, Afghanistan – 75,558
- Red Hot Chili Steppers, Contracts/Procurement/Compliance, Alliance, Texas – 71,227
- CSC & AHSC, EPSS, Cairo, Egypt – 70,079
- Wet & Wild Walkers, WRSS, Alliance, Texas – 66,589
- Walk the Walk, LG4, Fort Irwin, California – 63,137
- Kabul Road Warriors, Afghan Ops, Kabul, Afghanistan – 63,089
- The Accountables, Finance, Alliance, Texas – 62,537
- Another One Bites the Dust, LG4, Fort Irwin, California – 56,814
- Roi, LG4, Kwajalein Atoll – 56,732
- Team WRM, Yorktown, Virginia – 56,193
- Going Nowhere Fast!, FESS LG4, KAF Afghanistan – 45,409
- Between a Walk and a Hard Pace, Contracts/HR/Finance, Alliance, Texas – 32,005
- Team Automotive, LG4, Kwajalein Atoll – 25,712
- Team 735 Walkers, LG4, Kwajalein Atoll – 24,002
- Team Security/Facilities, McLean, Virginia – 6,793
Congratulations to our 2018 walking challenge winner, the Ammo Dawgs in Kandahar, Afghanistan!
Thank you to all of our participants! Check out DI’s 2018 Walking Day Challenge Flickr page to look at pictures from the walkers.