When you need complete facilities maintenance or management solutions, DynCorp International LLC (DI) has you and your facilities covered. The following offerings and services that can be found under DI’s Contract Number 47QSHA19D0004B:
561210FAC – Complete Facilities Maintenance and Management
DI offers complete Facilities Maintenance, Management and Repair services related to the complete facilities maintenance and management operations, including repairs of federal real property to include stand-alone facilities, hospitals, military installations, fuel storage facilities, energy systems, etc. The Company offers complete facilities maintenance that adhere to local and all other applicable regulations to include operations, maintenance, preventive maintenance, repair, testing and training at government facilities to promote full operational capabilities.
The following facilities maintenance services can be ordered as stand-alone or in multiple combinations:
- Electrical services to include: High/low voltage systems and maintenance and repair of exterior electrical distribution system;
- Elevator inspection and maintenance service;
- Fire alarm system preventive maintenance and repair service;
- Fire suppression system preventive maintenance and repair services;
- Grounds maintenance – to include: Snow removal & landscaping;
- Hospital Maintenance;
- Janitorial/custodial services, to include collection and disposal of refuse and collection and disposal of recycle materials;
- Laundry Services;
- Locksmith services;
- Maintenance of energy management control systems (EMCS);
- Maintenance of renewable energy systems;
- Maintenance support training and consulting services;
- Mechanical and operations maintenance & repair of building systems to include: HVAC, boilers, chillers, etc.;
- Operation and maintenance of water distribution systems and septic systems;
- Painting (Davis-Bacon included);
- Pest control services;
- Plumbing operations & maintenance;
- Refrigeration maintenance;
- Repair of water tanks;
- Telephone maintenance; and
- Tree trimming.
All services can be performed as part of Base Operations Support Services (BOS) and Installation Maintenance contracts.
561730 – Grounds Maintenance
Includes all services related to soil preparation, planting and cultivating grounds.
OLM – Order Level Material (OLM)
OLMs are supplies and/or services acquired in direct support of an individual task or delivery order placed against a Schedule contract. OLM pricing is established at the at the order level and facilitates “total solutions” to requirements.
Overview: DynCorp International LLC (DI) has over 70 years of corporate experience providing services that align to facilities maintenance, facilities management, utilities, heating and cooling, and grounds services to the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD), the U.S. Department of State (DoS), the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), foreign governments, commercial customers, and other U.S. Federal, state and local governments and agencies.
For more information on ordering from Federal Supply Schedules click here.
Contract Period Duration Status
Base Period 27 June 2019 – 26 June 2024 Awarded
Option 1 27 June 2024 – 26 June 2029 Unexercised
Option 2 27 June 2029 – 26 June 2034 Unexercised
Option 3 27 June 2034 – 26 June 2039 Unexercised
MAS Services are offered worldwide and will be considered on an individual Task Order basis.
For more information please contact: Business Inquiries