Phoenix Consulting Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of DynCorp International provides its proprietary training courses and materials and management consulting and augmentation services to the intelligence community. Phoenix’s offerings include:
- Highly specialized and proprietary training courses to experienced professionals within the intelligence, counterintelligence, special operations and law enforcement communities.
- Strategic, professional level and technical advisory and support services to government and military organizations.
GSA Schedule 84 assists federal agencies in procuring comprehensive logistics and facility management solutions, including purchasing of equipment alarm and signal systems, facility management systems, firefighting and rescue equipment, law enforcement and security equipment, marine craft and related equipment, special purpose clothing, and related services such as specialized training.
Contract Number: GS‐07F‐0684N
Phoenix Consulting Group Schedule 84: https://www.gsaadvantage.gov/ref_text/GS07F0684N/0OHCF1.36ERJ2_GS-07F-0684N_TSLEPRICELIST5A.PDF
- 246-52……… Professional Security/Facility Management Services (including security consulting, training and facility management consulting)
End Date: 07/2018
Awarding Agency: General Services Administration (GSA)
Authorized Users: All Federal and Civilian Agencies
Contract Ceiling: $200k Maximum per order
Contract Types: Firm Fixed Price, Time and Materials
NAICS Codes: 541614 Supply & Value Chain Management Services, 561210 Operations & Maintenance Logistics Management and Support Services, 541614 Distribution & Transportation Logistics Services, 541614 Deployment Logistics Services
Contract Access Fee: 0.75%
Contract Scope: The Local Preparedness Acquisition Act, signed June 26, 2008, authorizes state and local governments to purchase from GSA alarm and signal systems, facility management systems, firefighting and rescue equipment, law enforcement and security equipment, marine craft and related equipment, special purpose clothing, and related services.
- Security System Management, Design and Support Services, Marine Craft and Waterfront Security Products and Services;
- Alarm and Signal Systems, Facility Management Services, Professional Security/Facility Management Services and Guard Services;
- Employment, Forensic Drug Testing Equipment and Services;
- Physical Access Control Systems (PACS);
- Surveillance Systems, Wearable Body Cameras, Vehicular Video;
- Firefighting and Rescue Equipment, Urban and Wildland;
- Law Enforcement and Security Equipment Supplies and Services;
- Marine Craft and Equipment; and
- Special Purpose Clothing.
For more information please contact:
Director, IDIQ Marketing & Capture