DynCorp International is featured in the 2013 Washington Post Top 200, a list of the Washington, D.C.-region’s top businesses. DynCorp International is ranked seventh for top privately-held companies by revenue.
Creating Solutions for an Ever-Changing World
One of the biggest ways DI adapted to industry changes in 2013 was by consolidating its business units into three new groups; DynAviation, DynLogistics and DynGlobal. DynAviation encompasses end-to-end global military and commercial aviation professional services and technical support, while DynLogistics includes logistics and contingency operations, operations and maintenance, intelligence and security and training. DynGlobal, a new entity, focuses on bringing DI’s diverse capabilities and decades of experience to commercial, international and emerging markets.
DI 2013 Highlights
Key Contract Wins
- The Defense Logistics Agency awarded DI a contract to provide logistics support for the agency’s equipment in Afghanistan.
- DI was awarded a contract to provide aviation maintenance services throughout the Regional Aviation Sustainment Maintenance – West Region, under the Army Field Maintenance contract.
- Casals & Associates, a DI company, was awarded a position on a multiple award, indefinite quantity contract to provide USAID international rule of law technical assistance services.
- DI won a U.S. Army task order to provide support to the Directorate of Logistics at Fort Campbell, Ky.
- DI was awarded a subcontract to provide contractor logistics support in Kandahar, Afghanistan, as part of the Multi Sensor Aerial Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance Operations and Sustainment program.
- Five DI programs earned the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) prestigious Diamond Award for Excellence – the U.S. Air Force at Joint Base Andrews-Naval Air Facility Washington, California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE) program, U.S. Air Force C-21A Contractor Logistics Support (CLS) and C-20 programs and the U.S. Air Force Materiel Command T-6 program.
- DI continues to receive recognition for its commitment to veterans.
- For the seventh consecutive year, DI was recognized by the National Veteran-Owned Business Association (NaVOBA) as a top company for veteran-owned businesses.
- DI was recognized as a top veteran employer on Military Times EDGE magazine’s 2013 list of “Best for Vets” employers.
- DI earned a 2013 Champions of Veteran Enterprise Award from the National Veteran Small Business Coalition (NVSBC).
- For the seventh consecutive year, DI was named to the Military Friendly Employer® list by Victory Media.
- U.S. Veterans Magazine honored DI as one of the nation’s Top Veteran-Friendly Companies and Top Supplier Diversity Programs in its 2013 “Best of the Best” evaluation.
- DI was awarded the Prime Contractor Small Business Subcontracting Award by the U.S. Department of State Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business.
- DI was once again named to USO of Metropolitan Washington’s Circle of the Stars for its support of USO-Metro’s important mission to lift the spirits of military service members and their families.