DynCorp International IT Manager-Enterprise Mobility, Bill DeWeese, will be participating in an “End-User Panel” at the Enterprise Mobility Foundation’s (EMF) Enterprise Mobility Boot Camp, being held during the CTIA Enterprise & Applications tradeshow in San Diego, Calif.
The panel, scheduled for 5 p.m. on Oct. 10, will feature four experts discussing real-world mobile deployment scenarios. The panel will be moderated by editors of FierceMobileIT and participants will gain significant insight into the benefits, challenges and ROI associated with implementing a mobile strategy. DeWeese will be joined by representatives from PepsiCo and American Airlines.
DynCorp International Mobile Apps
DeWeese has helped develop DynCorp International’s Mobile Apps available for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. DI-specific applications include:
- TLS Timesheets: Enter your time, and review and approve your team’s timesheets, easily and quickly, anywhere in the world!
- DI Code of Ethics & Business Conduct: Keep the Code handy for quick, easy reference.
- The Social Contract: How we interact with others, our personal pledge as DI personnel.
- Our Shared Future: CEO Steve Gaffney’s thoughts on company priorities and matters that impact every DI employee.
- GFC Newsletter: Government Finance and Compliance (GFC) team keeps us informed of important government and DCAA audit priorities.
- Ethics & Compliance News: We do the right thing. Chief Compliance Officer Joe Kale and team keep us informed.
“This is the just the beginning. DI Apps will make work easier and more convenient for employees – that’s our goal,” said DeWeese.
About Bill DeWeese
In his current role, DeWeese is responsible for the company’s enterprise mobility platforms and mobile applications development and management.
Prior to DynCorp International, DeWeese was a solutions architect at First American Field Services where he served as the .NET architect and senior developer for the Field Services division.
DeWeese has nearly 20 years of technology experience and has held various roles at public, private and non-profit companies, including solutions architect at First American Field Services; architect and senior developer at Aptitude Solutions (American Pioneer); architect and senior developer at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Northeast PA; communication technologies director at Digital Clone; chief software architect at DeWeese Electronic Publishing; IT manager at Galaxy Call Corp., Inc. and programmer analyst at ICS Learning Systems, Inc.
DeWeese earned a Bachelor of Business Science degree in Professional Aeronautics from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
The Enterprise Mobility Boot Camp
The 2nd annual “Enterprise Mobility Boot Camp,” is a highly interactive, fast-paced, one-day event created for IT and telecom professionals (CIO/CTO/IT Directors/Managers) who need unbiased, actionable intelligence from enterprise mobility experts for building their enterprise wide mobile strategy and managing their enterprise mobile ecosystem.