- Revenue of $947.5 million, a 20.7% increase over Q1 FY10
- Adjusted EBITDA of $54.4 million, a 6.3% decrease from Q1FY10
- Operating cash flow of $21.7 million, approximately a 300%increase over Q1 FY10
FALLS CHURCH, Va. (August 4, 2010) -DynCorp International Inc.(the “Company”), a provider ofspecialized mission-critical services to civilian and militarygovernment agencies, today reports financial results for its firstquarter of fiscal year 2011 ended July 2, 2010.
“We are pleased with our first quarter results,” said William L.Ballhaus, DynCorp International’s Chief Executive Officer. “Ourresults reflect our solid program performance and continuedcommitment to execute our strategy to grow our customer base,revenue and cash flow.”
On July 7, 2010, the Company completed its merger (the “Merger”)with Delta Tucker Sub, Inc. (“Merger Sub”), a Delaware corporationand a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Tucker Holdings, Inc.(“Parent”), pursuant to the Agreement and Plan of Merger dated asof April 11, 2010 (the “Merger Agreement”). Pursuant to the MergerAgreement, Merger Sub merged with and into the Company. The Companywas the surviving corporation in the Merger and, as a result of theMerger, became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Parent, which wascreated on behalf of affiliated funds and/or managed accounts ofCerberus Capital Management LP, a private investment firm.
Fiscal Year 2011 Operational Highlights
- Continued solid execution of the Afghanistan task order underthe Logistics Civil Augmentation Program (“LOGCAP IV”)contract.
- Awarded a new task order under the Field and InstallationReadiness Support contract to manage the Field Logistics ReadinessCenter at Fort Bliss, Texas in April.
- Extension of the Life Cycle Contractor Support (“LCCS”)contract with the U.S. Army through November 2010 while the GAOevaluates our protest of the award of the contract to acompetitor.
- Extension of the term of the Afghanistan based Civilian Police(“CivPol”) task order through June 2011 to allow full operationalsupport while the Department of Defense conducts a full and opencompetition.
- Awarded a new task order under the CivPol program to supplyembedded police mentors in Afghanistan.
- Awarded a new task order in Iraq for dining facility supportservices at Joint Base Balad under the Air Force ContractAugmentation Program contract.
Please click here to download the full story.