- Revenue of $915.0 million, a 15.5% increase over Q3 FY09
- Diluted earnings per share of $0.36, a 5.9% increase over Q3FY09
- EBITDA of $55.4 million, a 2.9% decrease from Q3 FY09
- Ending cash balance of $67.1 million and outstanding debt of$552.1 million versus $599.9 million at the beginning of the fiscalyear
FALLS CHURCH, Va., Feb 03, 2010 (BUSINESS WIRE) — DynCorpInternational Inc. (NYSE: DCP), a provider of specializedmission-critical services to civilian and military governmentagencies, today reports financial results for its third quarter offiscal year 2010 ended January 1, 2010.
“Solid program performance resulted in record revenue in the thirdquarter and tightened full year revenue guidance,” said William L.Ballhaus, DynCorp International’s Chief Executive Officer. “Delaysin recognizing LOGCAP IV award fee and acquisition related expensesresulted in lower Q3 profitability. While we expect to recover theLOGCAP award fee next year, these items along with an unexpectedslow down of our police training program led to reduced full yearearnings guidance. With a healthy backlog and pipeline, and tworecent acquisitions opening up new channels to market, we are wellpositioned for continued growth and value creation supportingdefense, diplomacy, and development initiatives around theglobe.”
Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2010 OperationalHighlights
- Closed the acquisition of Phoenix Consulting Group Inc.
- Continued ramp-up of the Afghanistan task order under theLOGCAP IV contract
- Earned second consecutive 100% award fee score on the INSCOMprogram by our Global Linguist Solutions (GLS) joint venture
- Achieved full operational capability on the Department of Stateaviation operations program in Iraq
Please click here todownload the full story.