ENSURING BEST VALUE MISSION READINESS THROUGH TOTAL SUPPORT SOLUTIONS
DynLogistics delivers a complete range of customer specific tailored solutions for base operations, life support, equipment maintenance, and training for government and commercial clients worldwide for classified and unclassified requirements. Our full spectrum service solutions support both contingency and permissive environments, creating a force multiplier for our customers in any environment worldwide.
Whether we are enabling fleets, formations or functions, we are prepared with sustainable solutions for military deployments, humanitarian operations and disaster relief at home and around the world.
DynCorp International has a proven track record of developing best-in-class, self-sustaining, maintenance support programs for both U.S. and international customers. DI is the global leader in ground vehicle support for the U.S. and our allies.
We strive to ensure our customers receive the best value while ensuring mission readiness through total support solutions.
DynLogistics operates, maintains, supports and protects bases, depots, embassies, airfields and their personnel in the U.S. and around the world.
We deliver integrated basic and advanced training and mentoring solutions to suit any situation.
DynLogistics Capability Overview:
Base Operations Support (BOS) and Contingency Operations Support: We deliver contingency support to augment the U.S. military force structure. Services include disaster recovery, minor construction, engineering, transportation, power production, fire suppression, operations and maintenance of facilities and structures, food service, training exercise support, and other activities.
Maintenance Repair Overhaul (MRO) Support for Military and Civilian Fleets: DI provides a wide array of ground vehicle support services, from ground vehicle sustainment, end-to-end maintenance solutions, and lifecycle aftermarket logistics support. Our professionals are skilled in engineering, modification, maintenance, program management, continuous improvement, and quality control.
Capacity Development, Training, Advising, and Mentoring: We offer integrated basic and advanced military and policy training and mentoring solutions to fit any situation.
Intelligence Training and IT Solutions: Our intelligence training capabilities include classified and unclassified integrated collection, analysis, training, and technology solutions. Our IT solutions capabilities include global classified and unclassified Enterprise IT, engineering, facilities, and logistics support.
Base and Contingency Operations Support
- Program Management
- Operations and Maintenance (O&M)
- Food/Personnel Services
- Supply Operations Management
- Base Environmental Services
- Security and Emergency Support Services
- Information Technology Support and Operations
Maintenance Repair Overhaul for Military and Civilian Fleets
- End-to-End Ground Vehicle Life-Cycle Support
- Engineering, Modification, and Maintenance Solutions
- Field Level and Sustainment Level Maintenance Solutions
- Continuous Improvement and Quality Control
- Service Life Extension Programs
- Complete After-Market Maintenance and Logistics Support
- Total Package Fielding and Training
- New Equipment Fleet Introduction
- Fuel and Consumables Management
- Equipment Upgrade and Refurbishment
Capacity Development, Training, Advising, and Mentoring
- Developing managers, technicians, and support staff
- Mobile training teams and distance-learning solutions
- Classroom, train-the-trainer, on-the-job, and over-the-shoulder field training
- Training to meet certification requirements for student competency
Intelligence Training and IT Solutions
- Classified and unclassified training for U.S. Government, USG-sponsored partners and allies, and international business and NGO communities
- Integrated collection, analysis, counterintelligence, and science and technology competencies
- Global classified and unclassified IT logistics and support
- Unique, mission-critical communications and technology services
- Engineering, facilities, and logistics support for U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command worldwide